Labor support is a beautiful part of being a doula. I will give loving support to have the most beautiful birth possible.
Labor support includes:
- 1-3 (or more) prenatal visits
- 24 hour on call support and phone consultations
- Loving support throughout the labor
- Position changing
- Breastfeeding support
- Follow up postpartum visit
Antepartum Doula Support
Antepartum support provides help and support to a mother who has been put on bed rest or is experiencing a high risk-pregnancy.
Antepartum support includes:
- Emotional support
- Physical support in helping with the care for your family
- Helping in the care of the mother
Postpartum Doula Support
Postpartum is the time after you have brought your baby home. This is a new and exciting time for your family and I will be here to help and provide information for you to have confidence and strength.
Postpartum support includes:
- Education on infant care
- Foster family bonding
- Breastfeeding support (referral to a lactation consultant if needed)
- Preparing nutritious food
- Offer a listening, non-judgmental ear
- Phone contact as needed
Overnight Postpartum Doula Support
Overnight support is when I help your family during the night with feeding, getting more sleep and emotional support.
Overnight postpartum support includes:
- Night feeding
- Trusted over night care for your baby
- Allowing sleep for the family